Township Updates ...
The DRAFT Marquette County Master Plan is online and ready for review - with a Public Hearing scheduled for August 4th and 7 pm. Link below to the County Planning website and the DRAFT document.
* Marquette County Planning Website
* DRAFT Marquette County Master Plan
Tennis / Pickleball Court
The resurfacing of the tennis/ pickleball court is complete. Come check it out.
Scrap Tire Collection
In conjunction with the Marquette County Solid Waste Management Authority Scrap Tire Cleanup Grant from EGLE (Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy), the next Scrap Tire Collection in Negaunee Township will take place on Monday, July 19th, from 3 pm to 7 pm at the Negaunee Township Hall. For additional information click here.
Public Safety & Health Notice - COVID-19
Consistent with the direction of the Centers for Disease Control and the Governor of Michigan, the following actions are being taken pertaining to Negaunee Township operations.:
Township offices reopened for payments effective 6/1/2021. Masks are still required for non-vaccinated individuals. Payments can also be made using the outside payment drop box, over the phone or online using a credit / debit card.
In person meetings with Township staff can take place by appointment.
- Facility rentals for the Community Center have resumed. Please contact the Township office for additional
- People paying bills are still permitted at the office but encouraged to use the drop box or to mail payments.
- The office is closed to in person meetings to the extent possible. If someone needs to meet with Township staff,
it will be scheduled on an as needed basis.
- Public works services will continue as normal.
- The Library drop box will stay open and continue to be collected.
- Rubbish Drop Off is still scheduled monthly.
These decisions are made to help ensure the safety and health of all in our community. Thank you everyone for being understanding and for your cooperation.
The following links provide up to date information and guidelines regarding COVID-19.